WHO ARE WE?
Welcome to _aufromagerderungis.com,published by Prodilac (https://www.aufromagerderungis)
This section is dedicated to our Privacy Protection Policy.
Here you can learn more about the origin and use of the browsing data processed during your visit to our Site and your related rights in this regard.
This Policy is important for you in order to have the best possible experience and maximize your confidence in our services. It is important for us in order to fully and accurately answer your questions about the use of the browsing data and to fully understand your expectations.
- Personal information
Depending on the services that you subscribe to, you may be asked to provide personal data, some of which is required and some optional.
Each of the forms provided on this Site specifies whether the date is required or optional. The collected information is the subject of computer processing for the purposes stated on those forms.
In accordance with the Law of 6 January 1978 on computing, files and civil liberties, you have a right of access to, rectification of, opposition to and deletion of the personal data that you have communicated by filling out the forms present on the Site. You may exercise this right by post to PRODILAC.
People who applied for cancellation of their data will not be entitled to obtain any services or offers available when the data is required to process their requests.
The collected information is intended for use by the _PRODILAC society, the Group to which it belongs and its partners.
Whenever your data terminal is directed to a site on for which we operate the advertising space, information about the browsing data we receive from your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be stored in "cookies" installed on your device. This is subject to the choices that you have expressed about cookies which you can change at any time.
HOW ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED FROM THIS SITE USED?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or change the information contained in such cookie.
The cookies we use on our Site
Subject to your choice to allow cookies, when you open our Site we may install various cookies in your data terminal allowing us to recognize your device's browser for the duration of the cookies' period of validity. Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, and are subject to your acceptance of them.
We issue cookies that allow us to:
- compile statistics and traffic volume and measure the use of the various sections of our Site (headings and content visited, click streams) which helps us improve the value and usability of our services;
- customize the presentation of our Site to the display settings of your data terminal (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visit our Site, based on your data terminal's hardware, viewing software and video software
- store information contained in any form that you fill out on our Site (for registration or account access);
- allow you access to restricted and personalized areas of our Site, such as your account, based on user names, passwords and other data that you may have previously given us access;
- implement security measures, such as when you are asked to log in again to contents or a service after a certain period of time;
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
There are several ways to manage cookies.
You can configure your browser to allow cookies to be stored on your data terminal, to reject them automatically or to reject them from certain issuers. You can also configure your browser so that you are promptly asked to accept or reject cookies before a cookie is saved to your data terminal. For more information, see "How to exercise your choice in the browser you use" which is suggested to you hereafter.
It is up to the user of a data terminal to decide whether or not cookies will be accepted on that data terminal. The user is free to make this choice and to modify it at any time through the settings associated with the browser used on the data terminal.
If the browser is set to accept cookies on your data terminal, then the cookies used by the web pages that you have visited will be stored temporarily in a dedicated space on your data terminal. They will be readable only by the issuer.
If you choose to reject cookies on your data terminal, or if you remove any cookies already stored, you will not be able to use a number of features that are necessary to browse certain sections of our Site. For example, this would be the case for access to any of our content or services that require you to log in. This is also the case as concerns technical compatibility when we or our service providers cannot recognize the type of browser that you use on your data terminal, its default language and display or the country from which your data terminal is connected to the internet.
If the browser is set to reject cookies on your data terminal, we assume no responsibility for consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from us not being able to store or view the cookies necessary for the full functioning of our Site and services.
How to exercise your choice in the browser you use?
Each browser has a different way of managing cookies and cookie settings. The configuration of your browser is described in its help menu which will inform you of how to change your cookie settings
- For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- For Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html,
- For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
- For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- For "Flash"© cookies using "Adobe Flash Player"™
"Adobe Flash Player"™ is an application that enables the rapid display of dynamic content using the "Flash" computer language. Flash and other similar applications store settings, preferences and usage date using a technology similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player" ™ handles this information through the use of an interface different from that provided by your browser.
If your data terminal is likely to view content developed with Flash technology, please access your Flash cookies management tool directly from the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com/fr/.